The Effect of Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction at Masagung Workshop During a Pandemic Covid 19: Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Di Bengkel Masagung Dalam Masa Pandemi Covid 19
- service quality,
- customer satisfaction
Copyright (c) 2022 Priyo utomo, Maria Krisnanti, Komarun Zaman, Ayi Hendriawan, Abdul Manan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In the management of services during the COVID-19 pandemic, there are various kinds of assessments from service users about the Masagung Auto Body Repair workshop. The problem of service that does not satisfy customers is a separate lesson for Masagung's workshop in making considerations to evaluate the company's performance, in order to avoid a decrease in consumer interest in the future. This study aims to determine how far the level of service quality that has been provided by Masagung to customers when viewed from the dimensions of service quality by using a quantitative approach to the associative method. The results of this study are based on partial tests and simple linear regression, in data processing using a Likert scale and also using a scatterplot. The data studied are the results of the answers of respondents who make vehicle repairs at Masagung Workshop. The sample used is the consumers who come to visit Masagung Workshop to do car repairs. The conclusion in this study is that service quality has a significant effect on customer satisfaction, this can be seen in the t test where t count is 3.452 > t table value is 1.987 with a significant 0.001 and a coefficient value of 0.131. This shows that the quality of service provided by the Masagung workshop is a factor that greatly influences the satisfaction of customers who come to the Masagung workshop.
- Edy, M. (2011). Pelanggan Pada Bengkel Ajisaka Motor Kudus.
- Fandy, T., Chandra, G., & Adriana, D. (2012). Pemasaran strategik. Yogyakarta: Andi.
- Faradisa, I., Budi, L., & Minarsih, M. M. (2016). Analisis pengaruh variasi produk, fasilitas, dan kualitas pelayanan terhadap minat beli ulang konsumen pada Indonesian coffeeshop Semarang (ICOS CAFÉ). Journal of Management, 2(2), 1–13.
- Ghozali, I. (2018). Aplikasi analisis multivariate dengan program IBM SPSS 25.
- Kotler, P. (n.d.). Philip, and Kevin Lane Keller. 2013. Marketing Management, 15.
- Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. (2016). Marketing Management 15th Edition. England. Pearson Education, Inc.
- Lubis, A. S., & Andayani, N. R. (2018). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan (Service Quality) Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Pt. Sucofindo Batam. Journal of Applied Business Administration, 1(2), 232–243. https://doi.org/10.30871/jaba.v1i2.619
- Rohman, A. (2017). Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan Bengkel Mr Montir Citayam.
- Sugiyono, P. D. (2013). Metode penelitian manajemen. Bandung: Alfabeta, CV.
- Sunyoto, P. K. dan. (2013). Kajian Teori, Kepuasan Konsumen. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 53(9), 1689–1699.
- Tjiptono, F. (2014). Pemasaran Jasa–Prinsip. Penerapan, Dan Penelitian, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta.
- Tjiptono, F., & Chandra, G. (2011). Service, Quality & Satisfaction Edisi 3. Yogyakarta: Andi, 1.
- Utomo, P., Arifin, S., & Nuryadi, N. (2018). KINERJA PELAYANAN PUBLIK PUSAT KESEHATAN MASYARAKAT (PUSKESMAS) SEMEMI SURABAYA. Jurnal Mitra Manajemen, 2(5), 406–424.