Customer dissatisfaction and Electronic Word Of Mouth towards brand switching behavior to Wardah products: Ketidakpuasan Pelanggan Dan Electronic Word Of Mouth Terhadap Perilaku Beralih Merek (Brand Switching) ke Produk Wardah
- costumer dissatisfaction,
- electronic word of mouth,
- brand switching behavior
Copyright (c) 2022 Nur Aini Anisa, Abu Darim, Etty Wudawati, Vanda Kristia Gayatri, Andri Gastri Widjatmiko
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This research is motivated by the current human needs are not only limited to the need for clothing, shelter, and food which is a priority, but the need for appearance by using cosmetic variants is also a need at this time. With this, there are many choices, especially for women, to choose products that provide benefits or satisfy their expectations. This makes the tendency of consumer behavior, namely the behavior of switching brands. The behavior of switching brands of cosmetic products occurs when the customer feels dissatisfied and there are other marketing factors, namely electronic word of mouth or the influence of word of mouth but occurs on social media.
The population in this study were university students x who had switched brands to Wardah cosmetic products. The sampling technique in this study is non-probability sampling using purposive sampling with a sample size of 100 respondents. Testing the hypothesis of this study using multiple regression analysis with the help of SPSS.
The results of the study indicate that there is an influence between customer dissatisfaction and electronic word of mouth, there is a behavior towards branding for Wardah brand cosmetics, either partially or individually and simultaneously or together. However, if there is no dissatisfaction and electronic word of mouth, then the behavior of switching brands to Wardah cosmetic products will not occur.
- Ahmad, Bashori. (2018). Pengaruh Ketidakpuasan dan Kebutuhan Mencari Variasi terhadap Perpidahan Merek Smartphone Samsung ke Merek Smartphone Lain di Wilayah Surabaya. Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen, Vol 6(1).
- Bataineh, Abdullah. 2015. The Impact of Perceived e-WOM on Purchase Intention: The Mediating Role of Corporate Image. International Journal of Marketing Studies. Vol. 7, No. 1; 2015.
- Chang, L. Y., dan Lee, Y. J. 2012. The Influence of E- Word Of Mouth on the Costumer’s Purchase Decision: a case of Body Care Products.Journal Global Of Bussines Management. ISSN 1817-3819.
- Fandy, Tjiptono. 2008. Strategi Pemasaran. Yogyakarta: CV Andi Offset.
- Ghozali,Imam. 2013. Aplikasi Analisis Multivariate dengan Program IBM SPSS 21. Semarang:Universitas Diponegoro.
- Haekal, M. E., Suharyono, & Yuliyanto, E. 2016. Pengaruh EWOM terhadap Kepercayaan dan Keputusan Pembelian (Survei pada konsumen produk fashion Followers akun Instagram Erigostore). Jurnal ADBIS (JAB), Vol 40 No. 2.
- Irawanto,Doni & Pranita Andina. 2013. Pengaruh Kinerja Produk, Tingkat Kepuasan, dan Tingkat Keterlibatan pada Perilaku Perpindahan Merek. Jurnal Aplikasi manajemen. Vol 11 No 4 Desember 2013. Diakses 23-11-2014.
- Kotler, P., & Keller, K. L. 2012. Marketing Management edition 14. New Jersey: Global Edition.
- Manuadi, I Gede, Yasa. 2011. Analisis Perilaku Beralih pada Konsumen Jasa Telekomunikasi Seluler Di Kota Denpasar. Tesis tidak diterbitkan. Denpasar : Universitas Udayana Denpasar.