The Role Of MSME Marketing Strategy In Achieve Competitive Advantage: Peran Strategi Pemasaran UMKM Dalam Mencapai Keunggulan Kompetitif
- Marketing strategic MSMEs
Copyright (c) 2022 Nor Lailla, Nurul Sriminarti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
MSMEs contribution to economic growth makes the MSMEs perfomance need to be improved. In the case a number of factors: product, promotion, price, distribution channel, digital marketing must be considered to improve the perfomance in MSMEs, enterpreneur ship and market orientation, so the aim of this research is provide concept marketing strategy in achieve competitive advantage. This research is use qualitative through interview with MSME. The result of this study is provide consept business strategic that can be praticed by MSMEs will improve competitive advantage. The strategic concept design include: improvement of product and service quality, attract consumers with promotion, specify of price, decide distribution channel, digital marketing. The consep of this marketing strategy can be use UMKM in changing conditions of competitive advantage.
- Teh, P. L., Adebanjo, D., & Ahmed, P. K. (2014, December). Factors affecting product quality and reliability: A comparison of developed and developing countries. In 2014 IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (pp. 1481-1485).
- Andzulis J, “Mick,” N.G. Panagopoulos, and A. Rapp. (2012) “A Review of Social Media and Implications for the Sales Process.” Journal of Personal Selling & Sales Management 32 (3): 305–16
- Meske, C., and S. Stieglitz. (2013) “Adoption and Use of Social Media in Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises”, in Harmsen F, Proper HA (eds) Practice-Driven Research on Enterprise Transformation, Berlin, Heidelberg, Springer
- Aral, S., C. Dellarocas, and D. Godes. (2013) “Introduction to the Special Issue —Social Media and Business Transformation: A Frameworkfor Research.” Information Systems Research 24 (1): 3–13
- Dzisi, S., & Ofosu, D. (2014). Marketing strategies and the performance of SMEs in Ghana. European Journal of Business and Management, Vol.6, No.5, 102 - 111.
- Nimfa, T. D, Latiff, A. S. A., Wahab, A. S., & Etheraj, P. (2020). Effect of organisational culture on sustainable growth of SMEs: mediating role of innovation competitive advantage. Conference: Business and Innovation Engineering Conference (BIEC), 2nd International Conference on Risk Management as an Interdisciplinary Approach (ICRMIA) Bogor, Indonesia - July 28, Bogor, Indonesia
- Subramanian, N., Gunasekaran, A., Abdulrahman, M. D., & Qiao, C. (2019). Out-in, in-out buyer quality innovation pathways for new product outcome: Empirical evidence from the Chinese consumer goods industry. International Journal of Production Economics, 207, 183-194.
- DeMaria, A.N. (2013). Innovation. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 62(3), 253-254.
- Rustono. (2013). Pemanfaatan Teknologi Informasi dan Pengaruhnya terhadap Kinerja Usaha Kelompok Bisnis Entrepreneur. Jurnal administrasi & bisnis.
- Anggraeni, F. D., I. Hardjanto, and A. Hayat. (2013) “Pengembangan Usaha Mikro, Kecil, Dan Menengah (UMKM). [Title in English: MSMEs Development]” Jurnal Administrasi Publik (JAP) 1 (6): 1286-1295.
- Bank Indonesia. (2016) “Pemetaan dan Strategi Peningkatan Daya Saing UMKM dalam Menghadapi Masyarakat Ekonomi ASEAN (MEA) 2015 dan Pasca MEA 2025.
- Kotler, P., Armstrong, G. (2012). Marketing: An introduction (11th ed., pp. 29-42). New Jersey: Prentice Hall
- Vikas, V. (2011).Pros and Cons of Penetration Pricing Strategies
- Singh, P. K. (2012). Management of business processes can help an organization achieve competitive advantage. International Management Review, 8(2), 19-26.