Legal Protection Againts Workers/Labours Who Are Not Participants of Work Accident Guarantee Program : Perlindungan Hukum Terhadap Pekerja/Buruh Yang Bukan Peserta Jaminan Kecelakaan Kerja
- Legal Protection,
- Work Accident,
- Work Accident Guarantee Program (JKK),
- BPJS Employment
Copyright (c) 2022 Dara Puspitasari, Rizki Kurniawan, Zakiah Noer, Mashudi, Moh. Nasichin, Prihatin Effendi, Abdul Basid, Maulida Nurhidayah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Work Accident Guarantee Program (JKK) is one form of welfare and legal protection for workers who experience work accidents. However, in fact, there are still many companies that do not register their workers in the Work Accident Guarantee Program (JKK) which was initiated by the Employment Guarantee Agency or commonly called BPJS Employment. Furthermore, the authors raise the formulation of the problem, namely: (1) What are legal sanctions against employers if they do not register their workers in the Work Accident Guarantee Program based on Chapter 4 of Government Regulation Number 44 of 2015. (2) How is the legal protection for workers/labourers who are not registered in the Work Accident Guarantee Program.
The research is a type of legal research using normative legal research methods which is analyze through statute approach, conceptual approach, and historical approach.
The result of this research shows that, Employers who do not register their workers in the Work Accident Guarantee Program (JKK) will receive administrative sanctions, either in the form of fines, written warnings, or not receiving certain public services. The rights of workers who experience work accidents both from the cost of transportation, care, and treatment, as well as wages for not being able to do work are the responsibility of the employer. In addition, since starting to work, the worker concerned can also register himself in the Work Accident Guarantee Program (JKK) and charge the employer with the collection of contributions.
- Parningotan Malau, Perlindungan Hukum Pekerja/Buruh Atas Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja, Jakarta: Sofmedia; 2013. 42.
- Lalu Husni, Pengantar Hukum Ketenagakerjaan Edisi Revisi, Jakarta: Raja Grafindo Persada; 2016. 113.
- Irzal, Dasar-Dasar Kesehatan dan Keselamatan Kerja, Jakarta: Kencana; 2016. 2.
- Ismet Somad, Teknik Efektif Dalam Membudayakan Keselamatan & Kesehatan Kerja, Jakarta: Dian Rakyat; 2013, 39.
- Syarif Usman, Pengelolaan Risiko Dalam Industri, Bandung: Mandar Maju; 2015, 3.
- Ulfa Luthfiana. Perlindungan Hukum Terhadap Pekerja/Buruh Penerima Upah Dalam Suatu Perusahaan Yang Tidak Diikutsertakan Dalam Keanggotaan BPJS Ketenagakerjaan Ditinjau Dari Undang-Undang Nomor 24 Tahun 2011 Tentang BPJS.; Jurnal Hukum Progresive, Volume X no 1; 2016. 2.
- Andika Wijaya, Hukum Jaminan Sosial Indonesia, Jakarta: Sinar Grafika; 2018. 78.
- Ngabidin Nurcahyo, Perlindungan hukum tenaga kerja berdasarkan peraturan perundangundangan di Indonesia, Jurnal Cakrawala Hukum, 12(1); 2021. 78
- Niru Anita Sinaga dan Tiberius Zaluchu, Perlindungan Hukum Hak-Hak Pekerja Dalam Hubungan Ketenagakerjaan Di Indonesia, https://journal.universitassuryadarma.ac.id/index.php/jti/article/viewFile/754/737. 68