Risk Management Assistance in the Clothing and Medical Equipment Business: Pendampingan Manajemen Resiko pada Usaha Pakaian dan Perlengkapan Medis PT. Lestari Dini Tunggul
- Risk Management,
- Operational Risk,
- Human Resources Risk,
- Financial Risk
Copyright (c) 2022 Diana Diana, Luqman Hakim, Djoko Hananto
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Every effort made by humans, either alone or in groups as outlined in an organization or company, has the goal of getting results in the form of profits. The process that is carried out is certainly not free from risks. By being aware of the risk in the activity process, it is necessary to know through the risk identification process to the handling of the identified risks. PT. Lestari Dini Tunggul which is located in Jagakarsa area, South Jakarta is a company that started as a family business that produces medical clothing and factories, of course, wants the company to continue to run and grow and produce good results for other stakeholders. Therefore, the community service team on this occasion helped to provide assistance regarding the implementation of risk management. The method used is Participatory Rural Appraisal (PRS) which allows partners to actively participate in activities from problem identification to the end of the activity. The material presented in the mentoring activity is an understanding of Operational Risk, Human Resources and Finance. The results of the mentoring show that qualitatively partners gain additional knowledge, understanding, and insight about Risk Management. So that in carrying out their activities they are more careful and help each other in carrying out their work processes. Furthermore, it can be concluded that this assistance in implementing Risk Management can increase knowledge, understanding and insight for all employees of PT. Lestari Dini Tunggul.
- ournal article: B. A. Rachmania and B. Purwanggono, “REKOMENDASI PENERAPAN MANAJEMEN RISIKO BERDASARKAN ISO 31000 (STUDI KASUS CV. PELITA SEMARANG),” vol. 6, no. 3, p. 7, 2017
- Journal article: H. T. I. Driantami, Suprapto, and A. R. Perdanakusuma, “Analisis Risiko Teknologi Informasi Menggunakan ISO 31000 ( Studi kasus : Sistem Penjualan PT Matahari Department Store Cabang Malang Town Square ),” J. Pengemb. Teknol. Inf. dan Ilmu Komput., vol. 2, no. 11, pp. 4991–4998, 2018.
- Journal article: Domokos, L., Nyeki, M., Jakovac, K., Nemeth, E., & Hatvani, C. (2015). Risk Analysis and Risk Management in the Public Sector and in Public Auditing. Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, 60(1), 7-28. http://www.asz.hu/public-finance-quarterly-articles/2015/risk-analysis-and-riskmanagement-in-the-public-sector-and-in-public-auditing/a-domokos-2015-1.pdf
- Journal article : Iriani, S. S. ., Nuswantara, D. A. ., & Sanaji. (2021). Pendampingan Pemetaan Manajemen Resiko Pengelolaan Pasar Rakyat di Kabupaten Sidoarjo . Inspirasi: Jurnal Pengabdian Dan Pemberdayaan Masyarakat, 1(2), 123–131. Retrieved from https://journal.inspirasi.or.id/jppm/article/view/99
- Conference proceedings paper Kartika Puspa Istiqomah , Sri Widyanesti (2017) ANALISIS FAKTOR – FAKTOR SUMBER RISIKO SUPPLY CHAIN PADA UMKM SENTRA KAOS SUCI BANDUNG e-Proceeding of Management : Vol.4, No.2 Agustus 2017 ISSN : 2355-9357.
- Book: Assauri, S. (2008). Manajemen Produksi dan operasi. Jakarta: Lembaga Penerbit Fakultas Ekonomi Universitas Indonesia.
- Book: David, F. (2011). Strategic Management: Concept&Cases (13 th ed.). New Jersey: Prentice Hall.
- Book: Hery, Manajemen Risiko Bisnis : Enterprise Risk Management “Every Employee is Risk Owner.” Jakarta: Gramedia Widiasarana Indonesia, 2015.
- Book : M. M.Hanafi, “Risiko, Proses Manajemen Risiko, dan Enterprise Risk Management,” Manag. Res. Rev., pp. 1–40, 2014