Dynamics of Regional Economic Development of Regencies/Cities in Central Java Province 2018-2020 Dinamika Pembangunan Ekonomi Wilayah Kabupaten/Kota di Provinsi Jawa Tengah Tahun 2018-2020

Main Article Content

Dyah Ayu Maharani
Maulidyah Indira Hasmarini

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effect of Poverty Level, Education Level, Per capita Income Level and Open Unemployment Rate on Regional Economic Development to determine the Dynamics of Regional Economic Development in 35 Regencies/Cities in Central Java Province in 2018-2020. this research uses panel data method using eviews8 software. From the results of the study, it can be concluded that partially the variables of the Poverty Level, Education Level, and Open Unemployment Rate have a negative and significant effect on Regional Economic Development, while the Per Capita Income Level variable has no effect on the Regional Economic Development variable. The simultaneous influence of the variables of Poverty Level, Education Level, Per Capita Income Level and Open Unemployment Rate is significant at 83.63% and the remaining 16.37% is influenced by other factors that are not included in the model. This research is expected for the government to pay attention to the things that affect regional economic development in every Regency/City in Central Java Province so that they can be taken into consideration in making economic development plans. areas in every Regency/City in Central Java Province so that.

Article Details

How to Cite
Maharani, D. A., & Hasmarini, M. I. (2022). Dynamics of Regional Economic Development of Regencies/Cities in Central Java Province 2018-2020: Dinamika Pembangunan Ekonomi Wilayah Kabupaten/Kota di Provinsi Jawa Tengah Tahun 2018-2020. Procedia of Social Sciences and Humanities, 3, 167-175. https://doi.org/10.21070/pssh.v3i.170
Section
Articles

References

Arsyad, L. (1999). Pengantar Perencanaan dan Pembangunan Ekonomi Daerah.
Badan Pusat Statistik Provinsi Jawa Tengah. (2022). Produk Domestik Bruto (PDRB) Atas Dasar Harga Berlaku (ADHB) per Kabupaten. Jawa Tengah
Elok, M., & Wardono. (2020). Analisis PDRB, IPM, Jumlah Penduduk , Pengangguran , Investasi PMA Terhadap Kemiskinan di Jawa Tengah. 3, 370–379.
Handayani, N. S., Bendesa, I. K. ., & Yuliarni, N. N. (2016). Pengaruh Jumlah Penduduk, Angka Harapan Hidup, Rata-rata lama sekolah dan PDRB Per Kapita terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi di Provinsi Bali. E-Jurnal Ekonomi Dan Bisnis Universitas Udayana, 5(10), 3449–3474.
Kuncoro, M. (2000). Ekonomi Pembangunan: Teori, Masalah dan Kebijakan. UPP AMP YKPN.
Kuncoro, M. (2010). Dasar-dasar Ekonomika Pembangunan . Yogyakarta: UPP STIM YKPN.
Nurhayati, M. (2015). Pengaruh Kemandirian Daerah, Investasi Pemerintah, Angkatan kerja dan Pendapatan Perkapita Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Daerah Di 33 Provinsi Tahun 2008-2013. Jurnal Ilmiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 1(3).
Octavianingrum, D. (2015). Analisis pengaruh investasi, tenaga kerja, dan tingkat pendidikan terhadap pertumbuhan ekonomi di Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta: Studi 5 kabupaten/kota. Universitas Negeri Yogyakarta, 1–80. http://eprints.uny.ac.id/14901/
Permana, A. Y., & Arianti, F. (2012). Analisis Pengaruh PDRB, Pengangguran, Pendidikan, Dan Kesehatan Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Jawa Tengah Tahun 2004-2009. Diponegoro Jurnal Of Economics, 1(1), 2. https://ejournal3.undip.ac.id/index.php/jme/article/view/128.
Smith, M. T. (2004). Pembangunan Ekonomi di Dunia Ketiga. In Erlangga. Jakarta
Soekarnoto, T. S. R. dan. (2014). Pengaruh PDRB, UMK, Inflasi, Dan Investasi Terhadap Pengangguran Terbuka Di Kab/Kota Provinsi Jawa Timur Tahun 2007-2011. Majalah Ekonomi Universitas Airlangga, Vol.24 No.2.
Sukirno, S. (1983). Pengantar Teori Ekonomi Makro. In L. P. UI. Jakarta.
Sumarsono, S. (2003). Ekonomi Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia dan Ketenagakerjaan. In G. Ilmu. Graha Ilmu.
Suryana, H. (2000). Ekonomi Sumber Daya Manusia . In S. Empat. Jakarta: Salemba Empat.
Syukron, M., & Fahri, H. M. (2019). Pendekatan Regresi Data Panel untuk Pemodelan Jumlah Angkatan Kerja dan Penanaman Modal Luar Negeri terhadap PDRB Provinsi di Indonesia. Indonesian Journal of Applied Statistics, 1(2), 100. https://doi.org/10.13057/ijas.v1i2.26172
Utomo, Y. P. (2021). Buku Praktek Komputer Statistik II. In Y. P. Utomo, Estimasi Model-Model Regresi dengan Eviews 9 (s. 51:69). Surakarta: Yuni Prihadi Utomo.
Widiansyah, A., Bhayangkara, U., Raya, J., Perjuangan, J. R., Utara, B., & Barat, J. (2017). Peran Ekonomi dalam Pendidikan dan Pendidikan dalam Pembangunan Ekonomi. Cakrawala - Jurnal Humaniora, 17(2), 207–215. https://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/cakrawala/article/view/2612
Wongdesmiwati. (2009). Pertumbuhan Ekonomi dan Pengentasan Kemiskinan di Indonesia: Analisis Ekonometrik.
https://wongdesmiwati.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/pertumbuhan-konomi danpengentasan-kemiskinan-di-indonesia-_analisis-ekonometri