Analysis of the Effectiveness of Government Policy in Poverty Reduction Program in Madiun District Analisis Efektivitas Kebijakan Pemerintah dalam Program Pengentasan Kemiskinan di Kabupaten Madiun

Main Article Content

ALVIONITA RIZKY WARDANI
Muhammad Arif

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the effectiveness of government policies in poverty alleviation programs in Madiun Regency. this research uses panel data method using eviews8 software. From the results of the study, it can be concluded that partially the Smart Indonesia Program and Non-Cash Food Assistance variables have a negative but significant effect on poverty, while the Village Fund has a positive and significant effect on poverty and the Family Hope Program has a negative effect on poverty. While the simultaneous influence of the Village Fund variable, Family Hope Program, Non-Cash Food Aid, Smart Indonesia Program is significant at 63.74% and the remaining 36.26% is influenced by other factors that are not included in the model. This research is expected to be a consideration for the government in poverty alleviation programs in Madiun Regency in order to reduce poverty in the area.

Article Details

How to Cite
WARDANI, A. R., & Arif, M. (2022). Analysis of the Effectiveness of Government Policy in Poverty Reduction Program in Madiun District: Analisis Efektivitas Kebijakan Pemerintah dalam Program Pengentasan Kemiskinan di Kabupaten Madiun. Procedia of Social Sciences and Humanities, 3, 148-155. https://doi.org/10.21070/pssh.v3i.172
Section
Articles

References

Agus Astapa, I. Gede, Gede Suwardika, and I. Ketut Putu Suniantara. 2018. “Analisis Data Panel Pada Kinerja Reksadana Saham.” Jurnal VARIAN 1(2):59–69. doi: 10.30812/varian.v1i2.72.
Dewi, Ratna Sari, and Ova Novi Irama Novi Irama. 2018. “Pengaruh Alokasi Dana Desa Terhadap Kemiskinan.” JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN BISNIS : Jurnal Program Studi Akuntansi 4(2):11. doi: 10.31289/jab.v4i2.1513.
Dina, Fara, and Rabiatul Adwiya. 2016. “Analisis Kemiskinan Terhadap Jumlah Penduduk Kabupaten/Kota Pontianak Tahun 2010-2014.” Simnasiptek 2016 B-17.
Elok, Manisha, and Wardono. 2020. “Analisis PDRB, IPM, Jumlah Penduduk , Pengangguran , Investasi PMA Terhadap Kemiskinan Di Jawa Tengah.” (3):370–79.
Muslim, Hidayat Panuntun, Fitri Eriyanti, and Adil Mubarak. 2019. “Implementasi Program Bantuan Pangan Non Tunai (Bpnt) Di Kecamatan Kuranji Kota Padang.” Jurnal Manajemen Dan Ilmu Administrasi Publik (JMIAP) 2(1):60–68. doi: 10.24036/jmiap.v1i2.19.
Rah Adi Fahmi, Ginanjar, Sugeng Setyadi, and Umayatu Suiro. 2018. “Analisis Strategi Penanggulangan Kemiskinan Di Provinsi Banten.” Jurnal Ekonomi-Qu 8(2):227–48. doi: 10.35448/jequ.v8i2.4450.
Rimawan, M., and Fenny Aryani. 2019. “Pengaruh Alokasi Dana Desa Terhadap Pertumbuhan Ekonomi, Indeks Pembangunan Manusia Serta Kemiskinan Di Kabupaten Bima.” Jurnal Ilmiah Akuntansi Dan Humanika 9(3):287–95.
Sofianto, Arif. 2020. “Implementasi Program Keluarga Harapan (PKH) Di Provinsi Jawa Tengah.” Sosio Konsepsia 10(1). doi: 10.33007/ska.v10i1.2091.
Soleh, Ahmad. 2018. “Analisis Dan Strategi Pengentasan Kemiskinan Di Provinsi Jambi.” Eksis: Jurnal Ilmiah Ekonomi Dan Bisnis 9(1):79. doi: 10.33087/eksis.v9i1.135.

Anggi Anggrayni Siregar, B., & Asmara, S. (2019). Implementation of Non-Cash Food Assistance (BPNT) in Rantau Utara Region, Labuhanbatu. International Journal of Multicultural and Multireligious Understanding, 1-9.
Lilik Rodhiatun Nadhifah1*, N. H. (2021). Pengaruh PKH dan BPNT terhadap Kemiskinan dengan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Sebagai Variabel Moderasi. Journal of Islamic Economics and Banking, 1-13.
Mosshananza, H. (2021). IMPLEMENTATION OF SMART INDONESIA PROGRAMME (PIP) AT SMP NEGERI 11 BANDAR LAMPUNG. Demokrasi Pemerintah, 1-12.
Muhammad Arif, M. I. (2020). University Research Colloquium. rasio-rasio pembentukan angka kemiskinan di kabupaten sragen, 1-9.
Seran, S. (2017). hubungan pendidikan,pengangguran dan pertumbuhan ekonomi dengan kemiskinan . Fakultas Ekonomi dan Bisnis, 1-13.