Dynamics of Poverty and Its Alleviation Programs (Empirical Study of District Panel Data in Grobogan Regency) Dinamika Kemiskinan dan Program-Program Pengentasannya (Studi Empiris Data Panel Kecamatan di Kabupaten Grobogan)

Main Article Content

Arifah Kurnia
Maulidyah Indira Hasmarinii

Abstract

This study aims to analyze the influence and effectiveness of government policies in poverty alleviation programs in Grobogan Regency. This study uses the panel data method using software eviews 8. The results can be concluded that partially the Village Fund and Non-Cash Food Assistance variables have a negative and significant effect on poverty, while the Smart Indonesia Program has a positive but not significant effect on poverty. The simultaneous influence of the Village Fund, Non-Cash Food Aid, Smart Indonesia Program variables can simultaneously explain the poverty variable by 87.18%. While the remaining 12.82% is explained by variations of other variables that are not included in the model. The results of this research that have been researched continue the previous research which is interesting to study. With this research, it is hoped that it can be used as a reference for similar research in the future and can be taken into consideration by the government in poverty alleviation programs in Grobogan Regency in the context of alleviating poverty in the region.

Article Details

How to Cite
Kurnia, A., & Hasmarinii, M. I. (2022). Dynamics of Poverty and Its Alleviation Programs (Empirical Study of District Panel Data in Grobogan Regency): Dinamika Kemiskinan dan Program-Program Pengentasannya (Studi Empiris Data Panel Kecamatan di Kabupaten Grobogan). Procedia of Social Sciences and Humanities, 3, 108-115. https://doi.org/10.21070/pssh.v3i.177
Section
Articles

References

Ahmaddien, I. (2019). Faktor determinan keparahan dan kedalaman kemiskinan jawa barat dengan regresi data panel. Forum Ekonomi, 21(1), 87–96. http://journal.feb.unmul.ac.id/index.php/FORUMEKONOMI
Akhmad, K. A. (2021). Peran Pendidikan Kewirausahaan Untuk Mengatasi Kemiskinan. Jurnal Ekonomi, Sosial dan Humaniora, Vol.2 No.06.
Angraeni, S. (2019). Implementasi Program Indonesia Pintar Sekolah DaSar (PIP-SD) Di Koordinator Wilayah Dinas Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan Kecamatan Cikedal Kabupaten Pandeglang.
Artino, A., Juanda, B., & Mulatsih, S. (Agustus 2019). Keterkaitan Dana Desa terhadap Kemiskinan di Kabupaten Lombok Utara. TATA LOKA, 381-389.
Azwardi, & Sukanto. (2014). Efektifitas Alokasi Dana Desa (ADD) dan Kemiskinan di Provinsi Sumatera Selatan. Journal of Economic & Development, 12(1), 29–41.
Bempah, Bisnis, D., Program, J., Akuntansi, S., Dewi, R. S., & Novi Irama, O. (2018). Pengaruh Alokasi Dana Desa Terhadap Kemiskinan : Studi Kasus Di Provinsi Sumatera Utara. JURNAL AKUNTANSI DAN BISNIS : Jurnal Program Studi Akuntansi, 4(2), 11–18. https://ojs.uma.ac.id/index.php/jurnalakundanbisnis/article/view/1513
Bonal, X. (2007). On global absences : Relections on the failings in the education and poverty relationship in Latin America. Internasional Journal of Educational Development, 86-100.
Irawadi, A., Juanda, B., & Munibah, K. (Februari 2020). Analisis Kemiskinan Spasial dan Kaitannya dengan Sertifikasi Tanah dan Penggunaan Lahan Pertanian di Kabupaten Mamuju. TATA LOKA, 70-82.
Julianto, P. (2020). Implementasi Program Bantuan Pangan Non Tunai (Bpnt) Di Kecamatan Sitinjau Laut Kabupaten Kerinci. Qawwam : The Leader’s Writing, 1(1), 38–43. https://doi.org/10.32939/qawwam.v1i1.77
Laurens, Samson; Kusuma Putra, Aditya Halim Perdana;. (2020). Poverty Alleviation Efforts through MDG's and Economic Resources in Indonesia. Journal of Asian Finance, 755-767.
Nadhifah, L. R., & Mustofa, N. H. (2021). Pengaruh PKH dan BPNT terhadap Kemiskinan dengan Pertumbuhan Ekonomi Sebagai Variabel Moderasi. Al Maal: Journal of Islamic Economics and Banking, 3(1), 12. https://doi.org/10.31000/almaal.v3i1.4510
Naranjo, Tembakau, P., Kawasan, D. I., Studi, P., Pembangunan, E., Ekonomi, F., & Teknologi, U. (2002). Lingkaran Setan Kemiskinan Dalam Masyarakat Pedesaan ,.
Rakista, P. M. (2020). IMPLEMENTASI KEBIJAKAN PROGRAM INDONESIA PINTAR (PIP). Jurnal Administrasi Negara, 224-232.
Rohaeni, N. E., & Saryono, O. (2018). Implementasi Kebijakan Program Indonesia Pintar ( PIP ) Melalui Kartu Indonesia Pintar ( KIP ) dalam Upaya Pemerataan Pendidikan. Journal of Education Management and Administration Review, 2(1), 194–204.
Sartika, Iryanti, Juanda, B., & Mulatsih, S. (2019). The Relationship of Village Funds to Poverty. Tataloka, 21(3), 381–389.
Zarkasi, R. N., Sifriyani, S., & Prangga, S. (2021). Identifikasi Faktor-Faktor Yang Mempengaruhi Indeks Pembangunan Manusia Di Kalimantan Menggunakan Regresi Panel. BAREKENG: Jurnal Ilmu Matematika Dan Terapan, 15(2), 277–282. https://doi.org/10.30598/barekengvol15iss2pp277-282