Features of Automation of the Lesson Schedule Through the Programming Language in Higher Military Educational Institutions.
Copyright (c) 2022 T.Sh.Jumaniyozov , F.Sh.Davronov
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Information technology has become not only an integral part of people's daily lives, but also the activities of government and business institutions. In addition, the active and rational use of information technology allows the organization to maintain a high level of competitiveness, regardless of the size, scope and scope of activities. Thus, in the context of rapid and continuous development of information technologies for such organizations, it is necessary to improve the existing material resources and software used individually and as a whole information architecture. In the process of compiling the table, scientific research begins in the middle of the last century. Scheduling is available not only in the field of education, but also in the field of transport, industry, public services and more.
- Afanasyev M. Yu. Applied tasks of operations research: Textbook / M. Yu. Afanasyev, K. A. Bagrinovsky, V. M. Matyushok. - M.: INFRA-M, 2014. - 352p.
- Bogatyrev M. Yu. Genetic algorithms: principles of operation, modeling, and application: Monograph / M. Yu. Bogatyrev. - Tula: Tula State University, 2013. - 152 p.
- Gimadi E. H., Polynomial solvability of calendar planning problems with stored resources and directive deadlines // Discrete analysis and operations research. Series 2. — 2015. — Vol. 7. N 1. — pp. 9-34.
- GOST 34.003–1990 "Information technology. A set of standards for automated systems. Automated systems. Terms and definitions".
- GOST 34.602–89 "Technical specification for the creation of an automated system (AS)".
- GOST RV 51987 “Information technology. Set of standards for automated systems. Typical requirements and indicators of the quality of information systems functioning. General Provisions". 13. GOST R 51954 (profile of the applied environment for organization of computations on supercomputers).
- Kazakovtseva E. A.,. Crediting and reliability analysis of schedules in the task of calendar planning of projects // Automation and telemechanics. — 2014. — T. 7. — p. 87-98.
- Kononov A.V. On an open-type workshop task on two machines with routing in a two-vertex network // Discrete analysis and operations research. — 2017. — T 19, N 2. — p. 54-74.
- Sheludko, V. M. High-level programming language Python. Functions, data structures, additional modules: textbook / V. M. Sheludko. – Rostov-on-Don, Taganrog: Southern Federal University Press, 2017. – 107 p. – ISBN 978-5-9275-2648-2. – Text: electronic // Electronic Library system IPR BOOKS: [website]. – URL: http://www.iprbookshop.ru/87530.html (accessed: 13.02.2020). – Access mode: for user authorization