Analysis of the Use of Automatic Change Over Switch for Solar Power and PLN Electricity: Analisis Penggunaan Change Over Switch Otomatis Pembangkit Listrik Tenaga Surya dan Listrik PLN A
- Solar Power Plant (PLTS),
- Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS),
- PLN (State Electricity Company)
Copyright (c) 2022 Jamaaluddin, Shazana Dhya Ayuni, Indah Apriliana SW
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
As a follow-up step to the use of abundant solar energy sources. So efforts are made to make optimal use of solar energy. In a series of research conducted at the Electrical Power Engineering Laboratory, there are stages to realize a good Solar Power Plant. The installation of this solar power plant has its own characteristics, which at this time will be combined with PLN electricity. In the process of merging operations with PLN electricity, an automatic transfer system is needed, known as the Automatic Transfer Switch. In the Automatic Transfer Switch system, it combines the Alternating Current system as PLN electricity and in PLTS as an output inverter. This Automatic Transfer Switch has special characteristics that are able to perform the Switching process between PLN and PLTS electricity. There must be a delayed transfer time. Perfect contact and protection system. The measurement system that is displayed clearly on the system panel board becomes an important thing. It is hoped that this research will result in automatic transfer switches that are quite effective, reliable and safe in operation.
2. Jamaaluddin, Robandi I, Anshory I. A very short-term load forecasting in time of peak loads using interval type-2 fuzzy inference system: A case study on java bali electrical system. J Eng Sci Technol [Internet]. 2019;14(1):464–78. Available from: http://jestec.taylors.edu.my/Vol 14 issue 1 February 2019/14_1_31.pdf
3. Jamaaluddin J, Robandi I, Anshory I, Fudholi A. Very Short-Term Load Forecasting Of Peak Load Time Using Fuzzy Type-2 And Big Bang Big Crunch (Bbbc) Algorithm. ARPN J Eng Appl Sci. 2020;15(7):854–61.
4. Jamaaluddin J. Utilization of Solar Power Plant as an Alternative Energy Sources Solar Applications in Building System. J Sci Appl Eng. 2018;1(2):83–7.
5. Penelitian BP dan PTI. Outlook Energi Indonesia 2013. 2013. 200 p.
6. M. Rif’an, Sholeh HP MSRYS dan FS. “Optimasi Pemanfaatan Energi Listrik Tenaga Matahari di Jurusan Teknik Elektro Universitas Brawijaya”,. EECCIS Vol 6, No 1, Juni 2012. 2012;Vol. 6; no(1 Juni 2012).
7. California Energy Commission. A guide to photovoltaic system design and installation. Calif Energy Comm [Internet]. 2001;(June):39. Available from: http://www.energy.ca.gov/reports/2001-09-04_500-01-020.PDF
8. Bortolini M, Gamberi M, Graziani A. Technical and economic design of photovoltaic and battery energy storage system. Energy Convers Manag. 2014;86:81–92.
9. Jamaaluddin J, Sulistiyowati I, Reynanda BWA, Anshory I. Analysis of Overcurrent Safety in Miniature Circuit Breaker AC (Alternating Current) and DC (Direct Current) in Solar Power Generation Systems. IOP Conf Ser Earth Environ Sci. 2021;819(1).