Main Article Content
In the mid-1980s, the Soviet state implemented a program of reforms that went down in history as "reconstruction." The history of this program is connected with the personality of Mikhail Gorbachev, who was elected Secretary-General of the Central Committee of the CPSU in March 1985. The election of Mikhail Gorbachev, a young member of the highest political leadership at the time, was a sign that the party apparatus was trying to change the declining totalitarian regime a bit. The beginning of radical reforms in public administration, and broad socio-political and economic changes was connected with the decisions of the April plenum of the Central Committee of the CPSU. The leadership sought to develop the state through reforms, taking into account the current crisis in all spheres of the USSR.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
2. Н.Верт. История советского государства. 1900—1991.М.: Прогресс: Прогресс-Академия,
3. Alimov I, Rajabov Q. O’zbekiston mustaqillik yo’lida. (1985-1991 yillar) O’zbekiston milliy
ensiklopediyasi .Toshkent O’zMU nashriyoti, 2006.-320.bet.
4. H.Kichkilov, M Fayzullaeva. Eng yangi tarix.(1945-2010-yillar) T: “Yangi nashr” 2011.-520.bet.
5. I.Karimov. O’zbekiston mustaqillikka erishish ostonasida.T. “O’qituvchi”, 2012. – 440 bet.
6. O’zbekistonning yangi tarixi.2-kitob.O’zbekiston sovet mustamlakachiligi davrida. Toshkent.
“Sharq”, 2000. - 688 bet.
7. Pardayev A. Provision of Drinking Water and Gas to the Population of Kashkadarya Region
//EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF INNOVATION IN NONFORMAL EDUCATION. – 2022. – Т. 2. –
№. 2. – С. 100-103.
8. Ташпулатов Б. Ш. XX АСРДА ТУРКИСТОНДА ТИББИЁТ ЙЎНАЛИШИ ТАЪЛИМ
МУАССАСАЛАРИНИНГ ЙЎЛГА ҚЎЙИЛИШИ //ВЗГЛЯД В ПРОШЛОЕ. – 2020. – №. SI-1№